1. Social Media
Conduct mini research on the topic of Islamic economics and present the results of the research on social media.
Conduct a review of sales or articles on Islamic economics and package them in a concise and attractive manner.
Discusses the biographies of Islamic figures along with the thoughts and works produced.
GAMAICI is an annual paper competition and conference aimed at providing a forum for sharing and promoting cutting-edge research for corresponding fields. GAMAICI is also aimed at facilitating intense and productive networking among academics, policy makers, practitioners, students, and other interested parties.
Visit : gamaici.feb.ugm.ac.id
3. Research and Project
To obtain the main purpose that PKEBS has committed, the programs are:
– The implementation of economic, business and Islamic finance theoretical research involving lecturers and S2 / S3 students as co-authors.
– Writing and uploading Gadjah Mada Working Papers on Islamic Economics and Business through the online page.
– Research training related to economics, business and Islamic finance, both for S1, S2 and S3 students.
– Consultancy and mentoring of thesis and thesis writing related to economics, business and Islamic finance, especially for S1 / S2 FEB UGM students.
– Workshops and seminars on economics, business and Islamic finance work with external parties outside of FEB UGM.
– Issuance of Journal Review of Islamic Economic Studies.
– Business and Economics Clinic